MY BRIEF BIOGRAPHY

WHO AM I ? 

My name is Abraham Dieu Donné RAZARAMARO from Madagascar. I'm 26 years old and I am a community leader, Eco activist, Entrepreneur, Climate activist, Youth advocate, and artist who enjoys making handcrafted items and graphic designing.

I was born in poor family and grew up in a remote village which is called "AMBOHISOA". My parents did not have higher education even It's a fundamental human rights that enable individuals to reach full potential and live a better life. I have 5 siblings and the second child in my family. Actually, I am only child who is able to go to study Digital communication and language at the University of Antsiranana, Madagascar. 

I have 5 years of experience in civic education and environmental projects. I am hard-working once I have a goal in my mind I am determined and do everything I can achieve it and willing to learn something new. I have worked with many of people who come from different backgrounds, cultures and personalities.

I am the founder and President of Mi'Art Eco ONG and, executive director of Topmost English Course Madagascar, regional Ambassador for Move up Madagascar NGO. Currently I have completed an online civic leadership training which is offered by YALI RLC. 

My long term goal is to see that the rate of deforestation and unemployment will decrease in Madagascar and  all Malagasy's will have a precious life. 

My adventure will never stop and I will keep letting my light shine every single day. 


My philosophy : 

" Strive for excellence and success will follow" 


Written by Abraham Dieu Donné  RAZARAMARO ( 20/03/2023) 

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés